Twitter
RSS

New Release

College Heaven

So I'm moving into Northeastern U this weekend and I'm about to burst out my chest with relief and suspense after waiting 18 long gruesome years under African parenting and it seems like my life has suddenly paused. All my friends are gone and have watched and waved goodbye to them in addition to heartfelt messages promising to never forget each other. Now what happens after the goodbye. Sadly it is this....


....I know right. I watch as everyone else goes off or back to highschool and I'm stuck feeling like some old guy trying to fit in. Kinda like Bruce Willis except black. Its awkward man, and these last 5 days feel like purgatory. So I sit back and wait for...
...Yes. College Heaven.
I'm the first 50 freshmen to move in and I'm in the newest dorm(International Village). Sounds nice right, let me tell you. We have a sushi bar, night lounge, and restuarants that serve Thai,MiddleEastern,Mexican delicacies plus a brick oven grill. O and did I mention....

...Our lounge is a bamboo garden.

Irony is I have one of the best colleges awaiting me but of all my friends I'm the last to see it. DO YOU KNOW what it feels like to be 18 and not able to go anywhere. I'm driving my lil bro and sis to their first day of school tomorow. This is that bullsh!t. lol. I have played more video games in the last 2 weeks than I have my entire life. Its pathetic.Pray for me.
Peace.

Comments (0)

Powered By Blogger