Twitter
RSS

New Release

Snacks and Shit

It isn't always about the lyrics when you making songs. As an artist you can choose to make music for people or for yourself. Hence, Common's "The Light" vs "Universal Mind Control". The lyrics always mean something to somebody. Whether your telling a story laced with metaphors or shittin on people with the punchlines. But if you callin yourself an artist period you can't pretend to say stuff hoping/believing that no one will pay attention.
website has archived some of Hip Hop's greatest artists saying some off the wall stuff. I know I've heard some arguable lyrics rappers be saying but I never had an alibi. Here's an unbias source of some of the questionable lyrics rappers be using. As for Pro. I mean everything I spit, whether it was to make you laugh or make you think,
I don't play with the rhymes.
Peace.

Visit




Comments (0)

Powered By Blogger