Twitter
RSS

New Release

Disgusting

This sh*t just disgusts me. I was supposed to be doing my paper(which I'm still supposed to be doing) and I got carried away by the internet and its wonders. I stumbled upon BRAVENEWFILM.ORG I write it in all capitals so that you all will go look at it. but seriously FOX is an evil and ill conspired broadcasting company. I have always thought so but I am glad to see that there are people taking a stand. I encourage you to take a look at it cause they have other stuff on there concerning politics and the economy. Can  you believe the stuff they saying about black people and they got a house slave to consign so they don't look racist. Hannity and Colmes are the worst Oh and let's not forget Bill O'Reilly the Papa Bear himself.PEACE. especially since Fox spreading HATE.

Comments (0)

Powered By Blogger